rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums.
The (NEW) MyPaipoBoards Forums have moved to a new site. New registration is required.

Click on the link below:
About the Forums - Read Me!

{MyPaipoBoards Home}MyPaipoBoards Home  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cubit board for the hollow dumpy summer shorebreaks!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> Paipo Board Design & Building
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gdog101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i left the rails like that for the "tray" style sliding. Laughing

i cant wait to shred it up in a few days!
global ernie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:12 am    Post subject: cubit/pocket paipo Reply with quote

australian red cedar and radiata pine 24"x13 1/2" . the cedar was from an old ironing board that my family must have used 70 + yrs ago. the pine was leftover from a recent home/office renovation. stuck together with epoxy glue. hope to surf this week if the swell picks up.

mrmike

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very cool now it will fit in your suitcase Cool
global ernie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:55 am    Post subject: the travellers tool Reply with quote

was it mae west who said " is that a paipo in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me" Wink i have just the suitcase in mind. salted the board this morning in soft 2' lefts but pleased and surprised as to how it went. now waiting for some juicier stuff!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> Paipo Board Design & Building All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: