rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums.
The (NEW) MyPaipoBoards Forums have moved to a new site. New registration is required.

Click on the link below:
About the Forums - Read Me!

{MyPaipoBoards Home}MyPaipoBoards Home  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Voit Viking fins

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> Your Wave
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HIpaipo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Voit Viking fins Reply with quote

Has anyone ever used the Voit Viking fins mentioned in the paipo article III Wave Test? Thinking about buying a pair if i can track some down, the duck feet are making this bump (Dont know what its from or how it got there) I have on my left foot sore. Looks like they might fit me better.
Poobah
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the time I wear my silicone Tech II fins, because they are so comfortabe. I have a pair of Voit Vikings (and other fins) that I hardly ever use. I think the new Voit Vikings use the same mold but a different rubber/plastic. There is a lot of stretch in the top part of the fin, and that could be a blister problem. I just haven't used them enough to find that out. They are shoe fins not strap fins. Big blade and kind of heavy. On the plus side they are rather inexpensive...especially used.
HIpaipo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking that if I got a pair, I would cut them down to make them into fins with a strap instead of full foot. I also just rediscovered my old blue and black already broken into duck feet that I thought I had out grown. I tried putting them on bare footed in the house and found out that my feet still have some room, and fit snugly. Gonna have to try them in the water to see how they feel.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> Your Wave All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: