rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums.
The (NEW) MyPaipoBoards Forums have moved to a new site. New registration is required.

Click on the link below:
About the Forums - Read Me!

{MyPaipoBoards Home}MyPaipoBoards Home  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hitting our middle coast tomorrow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> Your Wave
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaGRizTX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Hitting our middle coast tomorrow Reply with quote

TUESDAY
NORTHEAST WIND 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 4 FEET BUILDING
TO 7 FEET IN THE AFTERNOON. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS.

TUESDAY NIGHT
EAST WIND 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 7 FEET. SHOWERS
AND THUNDERSTORMS LIKELY.

WEDNESDAY
TROPICAL STORM CONDITIONS POSSIBLE. NORTHEAST WIND
30 TO 35 KNOTS WITH GUSTS TO AROUND 40 KNOTS INCREASING TO 35 TO
40 KNOTS WITH GUSTS TO AROUND 50 KNOTS IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS
7 FEET BUILDING TO 9 FEET IN THE AFTERNOON. OCCASIONAL SHOWERS
AND THUNDERSTORMS.

Report to follow...
Sea-ya
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.

-Mark Twain
DaGRizTX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunked...I got to spot X about 9 am and it was FLAT..drove up to Port A and visited with P.A surf shop owner Chris S. Got my R.A. t-shirts and drove back south. Decided to take mile 3 access road and drive up to spot X never know might find a lil bar working, wrong. Sand was like powdered sugar and as I got off of the pavement it went bad fast, Stopped and dug myself out and was able to reverse course...it was friggin hot! Had an oriental sweet chicka and brood of 4 help push me out of the loose stuff. Damn did I thank her?? Don't know but they were stocked to help so is the life on the TX coast.
Anywho, went back to spot X and went out just to wash off the sand from my previous misfortune. wasted a good hour and went in. Awesome scene offshore. Majestic thunder-heads, the first bands of Dolly were approaching. Was nice as they didn't rain but gave nice cover to the sun. Surf jumped to waist-high....I drank cold brews. Had a nice laugh as the local unmarked cop got stuck in the sand and had to call for help. So I'm easily amused...anyhow enjoyed a day off from work, long drive but good for the soul!
Saw a lot of convoys of medics and power guys heading South on my way back North...prayers to those in Dolly's path!
Sea-ya
DaGriz
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.

-Mark Twain
rodndtube
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flat? Unbelievable. So, did you finally get wet?

P.S. Next time be sure it is YOU stuck in the sand and not the vehicle!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> Your Wave All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: