rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums.
The (NEW) MyPaipoBoards Forums have moved to a new site. New registration is required.

Click on the link below:
About the Forums - Read Me!

{MyPaipoBoards Home}MyPaipoBoards Home  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nels re: Vagabondsurf

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> Your Wave
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dksnap

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Nels re: Vagabondsurf Reply with quote

Hi Nels, I've been meaning to write you for a while about vagabondsurf. As I started writing this, I decided I might as well just post it here. I figure I better do it before you "turn the lights out" on it for good.

Even though the site hasn't been updated for a few years, I sincerely hope you'll keep it online. While it's true that online message boards have made dinosaurs out of some older style websites, that is definately not the case with vagabondsurf.

VBS has opened my eyes and mind over the last few years to other waveriding forms and ideas I wouldn't have been otherwise exposed to. As a longtime bodyboarder, I have to say your articles/rants on bodyboarding (though dated) blow away more than half the drivel posted on bodyboarding forums. For that alone, the site is worth keeping online!

Vagabondsurf is like a shot in the arm of creative energy. A collection of articles such as VBS cannot be replaced by an online forum...hey, there is a place for both! It fills a much needed void in the world of wave riding, especially for us proud waveriding outcasts. Please keep it going, or at least keep it online Cool

~ Allison
eef

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree! Vagabondsurf made me aware of paipoboards and other alternative waveriding equipment. I hope it stays online too!

http://www.monsterboards.org

http://www.hugtheworld.net
rodndtube
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've requested that Nels port the entire Vagabond website over to me before taking it off the Internet. Hope he does this before the straight and narrow waveriding world one day pisses him off beyond belief and he lights the torch Wink It is a great site, and unique.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poobah
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noticed on ebay...there actually was a Vagabond Surfboards...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150193735499&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=005
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> Your Wave All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: