rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums.
The (NEW) MyPaipoBoards Forums have moved to a new site. New registration is required.

Click on the link below:
About the Forums - Read Me!

{MyPaipoBoards Home}MyPaipoBoards Home  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

El Paipo Alert!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> For Sale, Wanted or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kneeridin
Matt Master

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: El Paipo Alert Reply with quote

Poobah wrote:
I had one of those El Paipo pintail 48's several years ago. It really measured 46" and it was quite a workout to paddle the thing. I called it my belly gun. It needed a big wave. I usually had more fun prone riding on my roundtail El Paipo 48, and sometimes my El Paipo 54. I think the pintail 48 on ebay is a very nice collectible, and will probably sell for about $251.00 without any help from me. I'd like to see one of the El Paipo Bellyboards. I think they were 42" and actually said bellyboard on the label. Supposedly there's some guy near me that has about 40 El Paipos. I've got to track him down and see if he's got the twin fin bellyboard model.

Spot on LOB. Mine is the red model. Needs bigger, faster waves. One of the more beautiful, and least functional boards in the quiver.
http://www.rodndtube.com/asc/reports/2003/0516guys/2003_0516guys.shtml
Pagosa Don

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed the ebay EL Paipo 48" has a four digit serial # which must make it a very late model. I have a "wallhanger" El Paipo 54" Knee Machine with a three digit serial number. A much better rider in its day unless you're a 100 pounder. I just wondered if it was a redo by the original shaper (his name escapes me) or actually a vintage board?

Pagosa Don
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> For Sale, Wanted or Trade All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: