rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums.
The (NEW) MyPaipoBoards Forums have moved to a new site. New registration is required.

Click on the link below:
About the Forums - Read Me!

{MyPaipoBoards Home}MyPaipoBoards Home  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mat Slide Park...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> Your Wave
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Birdie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Mat Slide Park... Reply with quote

Has anyone been to one of these?

http://www.proslide.com/products/matting.htm
Nels
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Basic waterpark action. I've not been on anything like that, but did do one where you took the drop on your back and got your surf trunks hydraulically blasted about a foot up your rectum. People actually had swimsuits blow out. Embarassed Fun watching the girls, though...

I have to say those luge-looking runs, if you actually have some mat control, look like a lot of fun...
Birdie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda like dropping in on a 450 footer...

I'm surprised Billabong missed the boat on this one....

hahahaaaaa

Good concept for a short film....

Do it as a spoof on The Billabong Odessey film about the Cortes Bank...with appropriate dramatizing music to go with approaching a XXXXXXL wave spot....waking up at 4am to pack into a SUV, pick up the crew, stop at Starbucks to help amp up for it....

The big important step up to the edge of the Mat Slide.....Whaaaaaaa...a look down the tube....lots of deep breaths, hand adjustments to the foam mat getting the grip just right....and then,

whoooosssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cameras could be positioned along the tube ride, to catch the pfffffttt blur of the rider zipping past......

All to be completed with a big triumphant hurrah and awesome look of stoke at the end.

I think I need to see if there is one near me.....
doc
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the tow-in possibilities are interesting.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> Your Wave All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: