rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums.
The (NEW) MyPaipoBoards Forums have moved to a new site. New registration is required.

Click on the link below:
About the Forums - Read Me!

{MyPaipoBoards Home}MyPaipoBoards Home  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Romo Bellyboards

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> Your Wave
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poobah
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Romo Bellyboards Reply with quote

Lollipop

Ripper

And a Trapezoid on Romo's website

---dead link removed---

Any more Romo Bellies out there?
kage
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That trapezoid is just too cool.
rodndtube
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That nice Lollipop even sports twin leash plugs Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PaipoJim
Director of CTU

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Plugs Reply with quote

Those twin plugs can be used for a grab handle/strap too. I had it off 'cuz I was switching it. I use a length of nylon webbing and double thread it around the plugs and through two plastic backpack strap keepers. Makes a pretty good handle for my leading "inside" hand.

I first tried using a long strap of double sided velcro but it quickly twists itself up into a real narrow rope. The keepers used on the webbing approach keep the strap nice and flat.

Plus, you can still loop a leash attachment around one. Both Romo and John Mel both suggested this set up for their paipo's, so I guess that they still build them often enough, even if they don't advertise the fact on their websites.
Poobah
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I'm told it's not a Romo...just one of his deckpads. Anybody know who owns and rides this board?
PaipoJim
Director of CTU

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poobah wrote:

Now I'm told it's not a Romo...just one of his deckpads. Anybody know who owns and rides this board?

Call Ron. He mentioned to me that the owner wanted a "hard" board with essentially the same dimensions as the boogie board he was currently riding.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> Your Wave All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: