rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums.
The (NEW) MyPaipoBoards Forums have moved to a new site. New registration is required.

Click on the link below:
About the Forums - Read Me!

{MyPaipoBoards Home}MyPaipoBoards Home  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i donīt know

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> Your Wave
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pekorotze1977

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: i donīt know Reply with quote

i donīt know whatīs that, akyone knows?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QB77OGZ3f-I/TA5QxkgW4_I/AAAAAAAAA7U/zw2oir3hrJA/s1600/HandPlane.jpg

itīs from the 23breaths blog.
thank you.
Uncle Grumpy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an extra large rotomolded plastic handboard from a company called Bioaquatic Sports Equipment aka B'AQ. The WAVA Hull 57.
21.5" X 12.5" I don't think they are in business any longer.

I have a blue one I got at the Frog House in Newport Beach several years ago. They may still have a few.
http://www.froghouse.com/home.php
Here's our Poobah demonstrating stylish moves at our gathering last year..

Poobah
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the bodyboard version...about 40 inches long by 20 inches wide. I don't remember what the bottom looked like on the handboard version. The bigger one has chines and channels.

A friend of mine has one made by Voit that's dark blue plastic. Made from the same molds I suspect. I've seen ads for the Voit version in old Surfer Magazines, like from the mid eighties. A fun board, but hard on your elbows. Hard PE plastic like a kayak. Not as fast as it looks, and the deck well limits...inhibits arm placement. My little brother really likes it. It can also serve as a snow toy or a sea cave rescue board. Here's photos of mine:

pekorotze1977

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you, it seems to be funny
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> Your Wave All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: