rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums.
The (NEW) MyPaipoBoards Forums have moved to a new site. New registration is required.

Click on the link below:
About the Forums - Read Me!

{MyPaipoBoards Home}MyPaipoBoards Home  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

60's Bellyboards
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> For Sale, Wanted or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodndtube
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Birdie,

Is this the correct URL:

http://home.netcom.com/~birdies/id0.html

the file includes the letters "id" and number "0" and "html" suffix?

That URL and the embedded pic are not loading.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Birdie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, thats it.

It loads for me on my netscape and my explorer browsers, and I see the pix on my posts...

However, I had trouble accessing them when you were also online trying to get them.

I think the server was slow!
rodndtube
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's loading quickly this time.

Noticed you're missing two of the most important links, LOL.
http://www.rodndtube.com/paipo/MyPaipoBoards.html and
http://rodndtube.com/paipo/forum/index.php

The "practice" pic is a hoot!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Birdie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have a big banner that says "Under Construction" as I just threw the thing up in a real hurry....it's more like a work sheet where I am storing things for now...pix havent been to photshop yet, etc...

I'll get all the links up - for all the sites and the forums, inc Swaylocks.

I'm going to get more server space....

This is the freebie page from my ISP.

Give me a month or more...
doc
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: For what it's worth...... Reply with quote

To begin with, don't worry about more server space; according to http://www.earthlink.net/home/benefits/ you have as much as you're going to need. Indeed, a possible 80 MB is enough that you can put up a few movies. Netcom is owned by Earthlink...so it should carry over.

Now, the web page stuff they ( earthlink/netcom sitebuilder) have is awful. If possible, worse than a standard WYSIWYG editor, epecially if you want to change things around.

Let me suggest 1st Page 200 from Evrsoft - a nice little freebie with lots of help and references built in. As easy or as hardcore as you want . http://www.evrsoft.com/1stpage2_requirements.shtml ...it has an FTP upload setup that comes with it, but in all truth I haven't found it all that easy to use- go to www.tucows.com and get something like WsFTP instead.

Different OS, so those don't work? Okay. Hit good ol Tucows and get something else instead.

hope that's of use

doc..........
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> For Sale, Wanted or Trade All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: