rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums.
The (NEW) MyPaipoBoards Forums have moved to a new site. New registration is required.

Click on the link below:
About the Forums - Read Me!

{MyPaipoBoards Home}MyPaipoBoards Home  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Instant Quiver

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> For Sale, Wanted or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uncle Grumpy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Instant Quiver Reply with quote

I am reluctantly parting with my kneelos; I'd like them to go to a worthy recipient.
I posted these on the KSUSA site as well but I thought there may be some interest here also.

L-R
L- 5'6"X22" Romo Quad this board needs a little tlc but it's still a Romo Quad. Mostly needs a colorcoat and a couple small dings patched, the deck pad is starting to peel but hey no biggie
M- 5'8"X23" Not sure who shaped this Small Faces swallowed thruster; I got it second hand, it's in great shape except for some icky dingage on the nose that happened since I quit riding them.
R-5'7"X22.5 This sweet little channeled thruster also has a ding on the nose which happened at the same time, needs patching but you ain't surfing that part anyway; shaped by Figgie from my ideas.

As I said I want these boards to have a good home.
I would like to get $400 for the three of them.
That my friends is a steal.
I'm also open to trades of the right sort.
I live in San Clemente and this would be pick up only unless you are in OC or NorthCounty
Nels
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As I said I want these boards to have a good home

Shoot - that's a nice quiver allright. Before you part with them all I have to ask if you've tried riding them prone...paipo style.

El Paipo Grande is 8'8"...really there is no enforced size limit...I've found the limits in this particular arena are purely mental. I've written elsewhere that I have a 54" DiStephano kneeboard that my right knee really won't let me kneel on...and it's a great paipo with or without the two fins...a real bat-out-of-hell "bodyboard" with no fins attached.

If nothing else one of them might get you through small/flattish surf spells...
Uncle Grumpy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nels,
Oh yeah I've ridden them all prone on occasion but they really work best for their intended pupose;also our little casita has limited storage so, since they are not getting used they are just taking up space.
At this point in my surfin' life I'd like all my prone toys to be finless as well.
BTW the price is negotiable; as I said I'm more concerned with them finding a good home.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> For Sale, Wanted or Trade All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: