rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums.
The (NEW) MyPaipoBoards Forums have moved to a new site. New registration is required.

Click on the link below:
About the Forums - Read Me!

{MyPaipoBoards Home}MyPaipoBoards Home  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drifting No. 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> Your Wave
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tumak
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Drifting No. 7 Reply with quote

...just thought I'd bring y'all up to snuff regarding my latest "Drifting" column on WeAreH2O.com. There I am known as logjammer, and I just installed Drifting #7. It's called "Total Involvement," and it's about paipoboarding!

Enjoy!

-tumak
Nels
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

Nice!

Dale sent me the link before I had checked in here at the forum. The thought crossed my mind that here in 2006 there are probably now more mat riders than paipo surfers in the world, making us rather exclusive for something so open and free. There's probably more active bodysurfers than paipo riders...

...which just gives me this smile that doesn't seem to fade...
kage
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tumak,
That was a great article. It feels good to read thoughts that are similar to my own, particularly when I'm out with longboards, shortboards, funboards, whatever, but never a paipo. The last time I was in the water with another paipo rider was my brother about 40 years ago. It's nice to find community wherever it is.
Phantom
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: The Cleanest Line Reply with quote

...your thoughts are valid here in the far N.W. corner of the country also, indicating this is not just a knee jerk reaction to Modern Surfing!
PaipoJim
Director of CTU

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: Drifting No. 7 Reply with quote

tumak wrote:
...It is sweet, honest, and effective.

How true. That's a terrific piece you wrote.
-
swordie

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm...... typed in the address and got:

http://centralfloridapalms.com/MAINindex.htm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

anyone with a link?
Poobah
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this...

http://weareh2o.com/weareh2o/drifting/index.htm
swordie

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poobah wrote:
Try this...

http://weareh2o.com/weareh2o/drifting/index.htm

I did good article. I want a blue fish.
rodndtube
Dolphin Glider

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL... I like the part "But he was too far back to make it. So I flipped around and took off with a STEEP DROP into a barrel with a perfect shoulder - TIGHT!!!" HEY!!! Did you forget about the turbo speed in them paipos!?!?!?!

<joking of course> Tumak went on to get a bitchen' ride and I had no chance. Not the case with that longboarder that dropped in and dampened an otherwise awesome ride I could have had Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    rodndtube.com's (OLD) MyPaipoBoards Forums. Reading but no posting on the OLD forums. Forum Index -> Your Wave All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: