Joined: 06 Jan 2004
Location: USA, MD, Baltimore
|Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:28 pm Post subject: Forum Etiquette
|POLICY FOR rodNDtube.com MyPaipoBoards FORUMS
PUT YOUR REGISTERED NAME/PROFILE AND PASSWORD IN A SAFE, SECURE PLACE!
Appropriate discussion and issues for the MyPaipoBoards Forums
The MyPaipoBoards Forums are for the discussion of items of interest to those that are prone to ride.
Who may participate in the MyPaipoBoards Forums
General requirements for using the MyPaipoBoards Forums
Conditions under which a subscriber may be removed from the server
Any subscriber who frequently posts messages on the MyPaipoBoards Forums that are not directly related to purposes and functions of the MyPaipoBoards Forums may be removed as the discretion of the webmaster.
Specific examples of prohibited discussions include the following
- It is inappropriate to advertise (pimp) products or services not directly related to the needs of the prone to ride community of paipo boarders.
- Attacks of a personal nature.
- Postings that are off-topic for a particular forum.
Suggestions for good listserver etiquette
- Include the following in your profile and/or signature tag:
- Your name
- Your location
- Please be as specific as you can in your questions and answers. For example, "Where is the best place to surf?" is not a very good question. A better question might be, "Where is the best place for a beginner to surf or not surf on the North Shore?"
Include in your postings
- State concisely and clearly the specific topic of the comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply.
- Only post to the forum a message when it contains information that everyone can benefit from. Send messages such as "me too" to individuals -- not to the forum. Do this by using the "PM" or "email" button at the bottom of the post.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as "remove me from the list," through the forums. Instead, send a message to the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list.
- If you are changing e-mail addresses, you do not need to remove yourself from the forum and rejoin under your new e-mail address. Simply change your settings in your Profile.
"Prone to ride"
I love my papa li`ili`i